Monday, July 14, 2008

Wycliffe

After the morning... we realised that we forgot to switch off the car headlamps and the lights inside the vehicle... this drained the vehicle battery flat... there was no more left to start the engine....


I went around to look for help...and found this photographer who came as early as us to catch the sunrise while his girlfriend was sleeping in the car...well at that point of time... gen was also sleeping inside the van...lol.... i request for a starter cable... he didn't have it... so I had to look for other alternatives...


Ran into this old couple who passed by our vehicle.... it was still early in the morning... around 9am.... they stop by and we requested for a starter cable....he too didn't own one..... however... he offer his golden hand to help us push start the vehicle....his old wife came down from the caravan too...hahaha...gen stayed in the vehicle to steer and gear the van while we push....

Vroom... and the vehicle started... and went off.... the image of van gets smaller and smaller.... it didn't return...


I wonder.... my saviour asked," Where's your girl friend going? She was only told not to stop the engine..."


"Yup.." i replied.


She didn't return .... I stood there as I waved good bye to the old couple.... waiting in the wilderness. Soon after, the photographer I met that morning came by. Curiously, he asked me where's my vehicle and I had to shake my head. Laugh Out Loud.


Half hour passed. The sound of a moving vehicle could be heard from afar. There she is. Gen. With the van intact of course. I was so worried that something happened to her.


"Where did you go?" I asked.


"That guy told me not to stop the engine.... So I dare not stop and carry on driving."

-_-

We came to a roadhouse called Wycliffe where aliens were said to be sported in these area. There you are....the aliens we caught...


No comments: